The Old Bridge of Skärkeredsbron

The old bridge of Skärkesed is a beautiful, stone-built bridge that served as the boundary between Snöstorp’s and Breared’s parishes. This used to be the only bridge over Lillån in Skärkered until road 25 was completed in 1956. In the 1960s it was supposed be demolished, but invested locals stopped it and today it sits beautifully next to road 25.