Esmared Chapel

The cozy, small chapel in Esmared consists of a church hall built in conjunction with an old schoolhouse. The schoolhouse was moved here from Småland in 1890 and was used as a school until the chapel was terraced in 1913.
 
Outside the chapel is a small bell tower donated by local farmers in 1999. In 2017 the interior was renovated.